Today we’re taking Sage from the factory to the website for you to consider.
Sage is scientifically known as Salvia officinalis, is a perennial, evergreen herb with woody stems, greyish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers. It is a member of the mint family, Lamiaceae, and is native to the Mediterranean region but has naturalized in many places throughout the world.
Certified Palm Oil Free – NATIVE EXTRACTS is the first and only Botanical Extract company to be certified globally, Palm Oil Free by POFCAP.
Learn more about this plant’s hydrophilic phyto-compounds – natural water-soluble molecules, introducing Sage’s hydrophilic entourage. Thought we loved Sage before – now we love it even more! Find out why, request a Datasheet and learn more. Is this ancient, phenolic rich botanical your next hero story – make it a centre piece to a cleansing ritual, along with burning sage sticks and aromatic room and linen sprays to complement the skincare ritual.
With over 400 non-native ingredients in our product range – even if you don’t see what you’re looking for chances are we have it on the shelf.
What is the entourage?
NATIVE EXTRACTS CEO, Lisa Carroll recognised a decade ago, the need to redefine the botanical extract industry, driven to offer a True to Nature, full plant profile of hydrophilic compounds suspended in their entourage – she created the new category Cellular Extraction, an innovation that protects the integrity of the natural molecules and move away from past processes of maceration, and wanting more than isolating and purifying individual compounds; driven by our beliefs that delivering the entourage held new breakthroughs.
NATIVE EXTRACTS began sharing new analytical information of plant profiles, some of which had never been seen before. We trademarked the image mark, Cellular Extraction, in 2014, and it has become recognised in the industry.
After 9 years of sharing our profiles, Cellular Extraction™ is well known, and is even sought after by leading universities wanting access to natural molecules in their entourage for research projects.
PHTYO-ACTIVE COMPOUNDS LCMS – NE SAGE Cellular Extract Concentrate SB P3
*Independent testing conducted by SCU. (the full CofA available on request)
Note: Phyto-compound profiles are subject to fluctuation as an aspect of a natural product)
THE HYDROPHILIC ENTOURAGE IN SAGE
- Mixed peaks – amino acids, phenolic, hyrdoxy-benzoic acid derivatives
- Phenolic, flavonoid, phenolic acid derivatives
- Flavonoid glycosides, phenolic acid
- Flavonoid glycosides, phenolic acid
- Phenolic acid derivatives – rosmarinic acid, flavonoid
- an exciting phyto-compound known to offer anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties recognised for contributing to cell viability , has been found in studies to have positive effects on eczema, skin hydration and blemish prone skin. And is a consideration as promising for anti-wrinkle and anti-scarring due to its anti-glycative affect.
- Phenolic acid derivatives, flavonoid
- Di-methoxy-trihydroxy flavone, diterpene derivative
- Di-methoxy-di-hydroxy flavone, diterpene derivative
- Tri-methoxy-hyrdoxy flavone, diterpene derivative
- Diterpene derivative
- Active Mists; Cleansers
- Day Creams/Night Creams
- Face Oils
What makes NATIVE EXTRACTS different?
NATIVE EXTRACTS is committed to responsible eco-conscious manufacturing principals that go beyond the innovative process, as well as looking to continual improvement, a responsibility to the people we work with, our growers, our brand partners, and their customers, Working and Walking together, to create positive impact on the ground, raise inclusion in the supply chain, and greater access to the industry where growers can diversify. so your end product can tell a story of benefit, source and True to Nature.
Some of our Eco-Conscious Manufacturing practices include:
- Ethical sourcing of raw materials.
- Rain-harvested, filtered, and deionised water to highest standards, saving the public supply.
- Minimal and responsible waste management: By-products are biodegradable, repurposed and/or composted.
- Re-value and up-cycle surplus produce / waste streams to extend crop value.
- Partnerships to improve Indigenous inclusion in the supply chain.
- Energy efficient, rapid processes reduce our impact on the environment.
- Solar panels are part of our ongoing commitment to eco-conscious manufacturing.
Strong back stories are an invaluable tool for a brand to forge a meaningful connection between customers and their ingredients.
Other related articles:
- Waterless, water wise, water clever - the age of water conscious products
- Extracts in Focus: Bearberry Leaf
- Extracts in Focus: Blue Butterfly Pea
- Impact Beauty: Seaweed for the Environment
And, back up what we say with certifications including:
- ISO 9001:2015 – DPI NSW Food Authority
- Certified Food Safety Supervisor: F0127277 NSW Food Authority
- Certified Organic Processor 0692 Organic Food Chain (OFC)
- Certified Palm Oil Free Trademark #74 Palm Oil Free Certification Trademark program
REQUEST THE DATASHEET TODAY – ancient botanicals redefined by modern plant science.
REQUEST MORE INFORMTION firstname.lastname@example.org